Custom Search

Free Smile for the day

Free smile for the day was created by Naveen kumar and Vivaan kumar
Since 2003 http://freesmilefortheday.blogspot.com/ has been the number one full time, professionally-maintained, humorous joke site! Score big at your next gathering, cocktail or sales appointment with politically-correct jokes. The best and freshest clean jokes in the world! A Joke every Day guarantees to keep all jokes and humor clean. So get ready to be tickled silly!

Maths Jokes Free smile for the day


Question:What is the fullform of MATHS. ?
Anwser: Mentaly Affected Teachers Harrasing Students

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Farmer Joke

A farmer was sitting in the neighborhood bar getting drunk. A man came in and asked the farmer, "Hey, why are you sitting here on this beautiful day, getting drunk?"

The farmer shook his head and replied, "Some things you just can't explain."

"So what happened that's so horrible?" the man asked as he sat down next to the farmer.

"Well," the farmer said, "today I was sitting by my cow, milking her. Just as I got the bucket full, she lifted her left leg and kicked over the bucket."

"Okay," said the man, "but that's not so bad."

"Some things you just can't explain," the farmer replied.

"So what happened then?" the man asked.

The farmer said, "I took her left leg and tied it to the post on the left."

"And then?" "Well, I sat back down and continued to milk her. Just as I got the bucket full, she took her right leg and kicked over the bucket."

The man laughed and said, "Again?"

The farmer replied, "Some things you just can't explain."

"So, what did you do then?" the man asked.

"I took her right leg this time and tied it to the post on the right."

"And then?" "Well, I sat back down and began milking her again. Just as I got the bucket full, the stupid cow knocked over the bucket with her tail."

"Hmmm," the man said and nodded his head. "So, what did you do?" the man asked.

"Well," the farmer said, "I didn't have any more rope, so I took off my belt and tied her tail to the rafter. In that moment, my pants fell down and my wife walked in...

Some things you just can't explain."

1 comment:

Water Park in Delhi NCR said...

Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

Power Dial Cheapest Predictive Dialer for callcenter

Power Dial predictive dialer for callcenter with less investment and more features based in the heart of Hyderabad AP India.Power Dial has setup more then 200 centers and more then 5000 seats supports is provided.
For best quotes, pricing and other details mail me asap at powerdial.hyd@gmail.com

Vivaan Kumar
http://powerdial.blogspot.com/
Cheapest Predictive Dialer power Dial
cheap pd power dial
predictive dialer
predictive dialer for callcenter with less investment power dial
predictive dialer for callcenter with low price
predictive dialer form india
predictive dialer from hyderabad
power dial predictive dialer